Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: New AG Album

  1. #1
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, all- my girls celebrated Summer Solstice this past week by traveling to the Other-worlds of Faery and into the modern day (most of my girls are historicals).

    My album link: http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2811910093

    The album includes close-ups of the newest faery and angel outfits I bought from doll artist buttons_and_butterflies on ebay. They are, as usual, amazing and gorgeous. [img]smile.gif[/img] Hope you all enjoy!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 24, 2006 07:07 PM: Message edited by: horsemom ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the fairy costumes; LOL at Coconut. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooh, lovely costumes! I particularly love Josefina's--it goes great with her coloring.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love all your costumes! Great Album! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Cheri444's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great album--I love the fairy costumes!

    Thanks for sharing!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Patti7106's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2006
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Amazing costumes!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Momof2agfans's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2004
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lovely costumes! I'll have to check out that seller.

  8. #8
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Beautiful costumes & outfits! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  9. #9
    Inactive Member nicolej's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2003
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW!! Awesome outfits - really amazing!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ColonialGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I loved your album!!! I went to a garden celebration for the solstice here, but didn't think about getting my dollies involved. There's always next year though. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •